Ramped and pinned for excellent predictable shifts. Precision-machined from aerospace quality 7075 T6 aluminum.
This is the first triplelizer ring for 110 bolt pattern cranks. What is this for?
Now you can keep your road crank, replace the middle ring with our triplelizer and a 74mm BCD ring and you're set.
You'll need a wider bottom bracket spindle to adjust the chain line.
• 7075-T6 aluminum
• 36t or 34t
• Third ring needs to be 74mm BCD
• Silver only (looks fine behind a black big ring)
• Pinned and ramped
• Double chainring bolts/spacers not included (spacers are needed to space the triple-lizer ring's teeth and inner ring's teeth 8mm. A 3mm spacer will work with most situations, but it depends on the inner ring's thickness. A bike shop would have a range of spacers to experiment with.
• It may be desirable to replace your front derailleur with a "triple road" model, though some shops have reported our CD front derailleurs work well with touring triple cranks (48-36-24T).
Available for Shimano and Campy drivetrains. We are known for our MTB-like wide range ratios for road bikes.
These are the all-new Cyclone Mark 1 Freewheels! Brand new tooling and exquisite quality encompassing all the lessons we learned in freewheel design. All the big Asian manufacturers are only churning out freewheels for department store bikes. We made these purposely nice enough to put on a vintage Cinelli road bike, but affordable enough to use as a replacement on cheaper bikes with.
New 13-26t option available.
Index shifting waves and special teeth profiles
Fully chrome-plated cogs
Heat-treated for durability
Alloy and polycarbonate glass fiber spacers
Double row precision bearings
Available in 7, 6, and 5 speeds
Sample weights: 5sp/13-32t: 400g 6sp/13-28t: 440g 7sp/13-24t:399g
An improved design over the Defiant freewheels.
Modeled after the old reliable Shimano 600 freewheels.
Stronger pawl spring.
• Shifting waves and special teeth profiles
• Heat treated steel for durability (HRA 70-75)
• Chrome plated
• Double pawl mechanism
• 20 interface ratchets
• Double row precision bearings
• Alloy and polycarbonate glass fiber spacers
• Stronger pawl spring
• English threads (will not work for French threads)
• Fits 126mm hub spacing
Every frame with downtube shifter bosses should get these.
These QR cable housing stops allow your to easily lube your shift housing without unbolting them from the frame.
Machined alloy barrel adjusters offer ergonomic adjustment on the stand or on the road.
Sold as set of 2.
We have found that with having only one barrel adjuster at the shifter, the fine adjustments made get lost over the length of the cable.
This is why we aren't big fans of derailleurs with no adjusting-barrel.
Here is our solution.
Slides into your rear derailleur like a ferrule.
Our rims are made from Niobium enhanced aluminum with a T10 process, which is nearly 2x as strong tensily as 6000 series aluminums.
We are proud to offer Yokozuna's high quality components. Their cables and housing will keep your high-end Campy, Shimano and SRAM drivetrain working in top form. Don't underestimate the value of a finely functioning cable system.
Go to the "Brake Components" section to see Yoko's brake cables and brake shoes.
If you don't want STI shifters ("brifters") and your frame doesn't have downtube shifters, plus bar end shifters sometimes get in the way, what options are you left with?
With this gadget you can mount downtube shifters right on to your quill stem.
This is a mount ONLY. It does NOT include the shifters in the picture.
Hinged clamp for easy installation.
For 22.2mm quills only.